The Career Center offers students the opportunity to explore career options and take career assessment surveys, job opportunities.
- Information about College Fairs and on-campus visits
- Field trips to local colleges
- Access to college representatives
- Financial Aid application advisement
- Scholarship information and applications
- College application advisement
- Applications for SAT, SAT subject tests and ACT
- Information regarding college placement examinations
- Internet access for College Search and word processing
- Forms for transcripts to colleges, scholarships, and EOP program
- Information regarding Advanced Placement program
- College counseling assistants for individual concerns
- Information regarding SAT preparation class
Public Price Promise
Private Education, Public Price
Attend Cal Lutheran for the average cost of select UC schools.
The Public Price Promise scholarship awards you the difference in average cost of attendance between Cal Lutheran and selected University of California schools.
The award amount for 2019-20 is $28,182.
The scholarship is renewable for subsequent years. The award is recalculated each year and the amount you receive might go up, but it will never decrease.
How to apply
First apply to Cal Lutheran and submit your FAFSA. If you are fully admitted, then you'll be automatically considered for the Public Price Promise. The scholarship will be included in your financial aid package if you qualified.
Private school advantages
At Cal Lutheran, you'll discover the same academic rigor and broad curriculum to explore your interests that you can find at a big state school.
But you'll also get the benefits of a private school education — a close-knit community, smaller class sizes, personal mentorship, and dedicated staff to support you in becoming career and future-ready.
Am I eligible?
If you're admitted to one of these University of California schools in the same enrollment term, Cal Lutheran will match the average cost of attending them through the Public Price Promise scholarship:
- University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA)
- University of California, Santa Barbara (UCSB)
- University of California, Berkeley (UC Berkeley)
- University of California, Davis (UC Davis)
- University of California, San Diego (UCSD)
- University of California, Irvine (UCI)
This opportunity is open to most applicants, including incoming freshmen, transfer students from any college or university, out-of-state students, and international students.