The College Center Office in Room 128
College and Career Counselors:
Ms. Deanna Cárdenas Girón - [email protected]
Quan To - [email protected]
Joy Mayani - [email protected]
The College Center is dedicated toward providing services that will help students meet the goals set forth in our vision statement.
The Career Center offers students the opportunity to explore career options and take career assessment surveys, job opportunities.
College and Career Center Services:
- Information about College Fairs and on-campus visits
- Field trips to local colleges
- Access to college representatives
- Financial Aid application advisement
- Scholarship information and applications
- College application advisement
- Applications for SAT, SAT subject tests and ACT
- Information regarding college placement examinations
- Internet access for College Search and word processing
- Forms for transcripts to colleges, scholarships, and EOP program
- Information regarding Advanced Placement program
- College counseling assistants for individual concerns
- Information regarding SAT preparation class
The May Kishiyama Memorial Scholarship will award at least 30 scholarships to the Class of 2022 Lincoln High graduates. Cover letter here.
Deadline is April 13, 2023
For more info, contact Mr. Wong.
Mentoring Scholarship (COMING SOON!)
The student 1) must attend Lincoln High School until graduation, 2) maintain an overall GPA of 3.25, and 3) attend monthly meetings and 4) participate in Mentoring Program activities, including parent meetings and at least one Mentoring extracurricular event per semester. In addition, the student must be enrolled in a 4-year college upon graduation.