Parent Compact / Engagement Policy
Parent and Family Engagement Policy
- The school convenes an annual meeting to inform parents of Title I students about the Title I requirements and about the right to be involved in Title I programs.
- The school offers a flexible number of meetings for Title I parents, such as in the morning or evening.
- The school involves parents of Title I students in an organized, on-going, and timely way, in the planning, review, and improvement of the school's Title I programs and parental involvement policy.
- The school provides parents of Title I students with timely information about Title I programs.
- The school provides parents of Title I students with an explanation of the curriculum used at he school, the assessments used to measure student progress and the proficiency levels students are expected to meet.
- If requested by parents of Title I students, the school provides opportunities for regular meetings that allow the parents to participate in decisions relating to the education of their children.
BELOW ARE THE FULL DOCUMENTS (Engagement Policy and School and Parent Compact for LHS)