Athletics Update - June 2021
We are excited to bring back sports to Lincoln High School this summer and into the fall.
In order for students to try out or participate in any team activities, students must complete the following before:
- submit a physical (good for 1 calendar year) must have a stamp, doctor's signature with a date, and all questions answered yes must have an explanation
- complete the online clearance via https://athleticclearance.com/
- upload a picture of their insurance card via https://athleticclearance.com/
In addition, you must complete the following requirements below to participate in conditioning and try-outs. Conditioning and try-outs will begin in the summer for all sports.
Student-athletes need to submit the following:
- Physical (valid for 1 year)
- Emergency Card
- Proof of insurance (copy of insurance card)
- Complete the online clearance via https://athleticclearance.com/
Forms for student-athletes are located at the main entrance of the school, in the main office, and on our Lincoln website under athletics.
If you have any questions, please email Mr. Oseguera, Athletic Director, at email@example.com or the head coach. If you need additional help, email Ms. Drew, Assistant Principal, firstname.lastname@example.org
COACHING POSITIONS AVAILABLE:
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A TRACK, CROSS COUNTRY, AND JV BASEBALL COACH FOR THE 2021-2022 SCHOOL YEAR.
CONTACT US AT (323) 441-4600.