Athletics Update - April 2021
Football is Coming Online Only. No Spectators. Stream Link is here.
Tuesday, March 9, 2021 ARE YOU READY?
We are asking that you contact your head coach if you are able to play on the Varsity team.
Parent/Student meetings are planned for the next week.
We are excited to re-launch athletic conditioning, practices, and games at Lincoln High School. We want to ensure that all safety protocols are followed to limit any exposure to COVID-19. If you are experiencing symptoms or have been in contact with someone who tested positive for COVID-19, please do not come to school for practice or a game.
- All coaches and athletes must test negative for COVID-19 within 72 hours prior to entering the campus. A negative test result must be provided weekly.
- All coaches and players must pass LA Unified screening protocol prior to entering campus utilizing the health check on Daily Pass App (Power App).
- Only outdoor activities permitted (gym, indoor weight room, and other indoor areas are off-limits until further notice).
- All sports will have the following CIF Covid-19 modifications: https://tinyurl.com/5xacab2u
- Maintain at least 6 feet of distance between coaches and participants and facilitate physical distancing between participants to the maximum extent possible (e.g., staggered starts instead of mass starts for races).
- Larger teams, limit mixing by establishing stable smaller training groups for drills and conditioning.
- Stagger start times for each sport to limit group size and duration to not exceed two hours
- Face coverings must be worn pre-and post-workout
- All students have their personal water bottles labeled
- When equipment is shared during an activity, participants perform hand hygiene (wash hands with soap and water or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer) before play, during breaks, at half time, and after the conclusion of the activity.
- Balls or other objects or equipment can be touched by multiple players during practice and play if the above hand hygiene practices are followed.
- Students and staff will need to follow specific traffic patterns to enter and exit the school.
- Spectators may not enter the campus or line up at check-in. They must remain in their car while dropping off or picking up students.
- Students should not congregate pre and post-practice outside of their team. Students must exit and leave immediately following conditioning.
- Hands must be sanitized pre and postconditioning.
In order to participate, students must complete the attached application form.
All students must take a COVID-19 test prior to participation and have received a negative test result. Book your appointment here.
All coaches, schedule your COVID-19 vaccinations here.
In order to come on campus make sure you have received your Daily Pass.
Student-Athlete Required Paperwork
- Physical – Every year, must be signed and stamped by Doctor. School Nurse verifies. ENGLISH SPANISH
- Emergency Card – Coach must carry at all times.
- Proof of Insurance – hard copy
- Bullying and Hazing – signed by athlete and guardian ENGLISH SPANISH
- Concussion - signed by athlete and guardian
- Liability Waiver - signed by athlete and guardian
- Media Release – signed by a guardian ENGLISH SPANISH
- Steroid Abuse - signed by athlete and guardian
- Parent Consent – signed by a guardian ENGLISH SPANISH
- Code of Conduct - signed by athlete and guardian
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest - signed by athlete and guardian ENGLISH
- Opioid Abuse - signed by athlete and guardian
- COVID-19 Waiver – signed by athlete and guardian