Vision, Mission, and ESLRs
Vision and Mission Statements
Our vision is to prepare literate, responsible, and thoughtful students.
Our mission is to graduate all students ready for college and career.
Expected School-wide Learning Results (ESLRs)
Lincoln High School Students Will Be Prepared To Be:
- Literate Individuals
- Problem Solvers and Critical Thinkers
- Responsible and Thoughtful Individuals
Literate Individuals Who:
- Communicate effectively
- Read critically and analyze documents
- Research different perspectives and articulate their point of view
Problem Solvers and Critical Thinkers Who:
- Identify and analyze a problem to create and implement a plan of action.
- Use available resources and make effective choices
Responsible and Thoughtful Individuals Who:
- Are aware of global issues and community needs
- Take ownership for their own learning, plan realistic goals and manage time effectively
- Resolve conflicts and are accountable for personal actions
- Volunteer for worthy causes and take leadership roles in their communities
- Are committed to being life-long learners