Want reminders for the class? Click here to join. You can use your phone number or email address.
To download a copy of this into your google slides (you must sign in), click
--> Make a copy...
--> Rename the file for your use
Remember, don't feel limited to the number of slides that are present in the template.
- Concept Check: Body Basics
- Overview of the Human Body
- Lab: Autopsy
Organization of the Human Body
- Concept Check: Molecular Transport
Print, read, and annotate the following article about hemophilia.
Highlight = pertinent information, fact, definitions
? = Eh? What does this mean?
! = A-ha!
Underline = unfamiliar terms
Make notes in the margins
Answer the following questions after reading page 1 again.
- Concept Check: Blood & Lymph
The Skin & Its Parts
- Fingerprint Analysis Lab (print and turn in last 2 pages only)
- Concept Check: Skin/Integumentary System
The Skeletal System
- Concept Check: Skeletal System
- Cold Case Files: Who Are They?
Part One: Training
Get your forensic anthropologist license by exploring through the websites.
Part Two: The Crime Scene
Your group is responsible for determining the identity of 4 exhumed skeletons. Use this sheet as your final report. It should be stapled to each of your finished skeletons.
The Muscle System
- Concept Check: Muscular System
The Digestive & Urinary Systems
- Concept Check: Digestion & Excretion
- Lab: Nutrient Identification
Testing Your Comprehension
- Quiz: Chemical Digestion
The Cardiovascular System
- Lab: Heart Dissection
- Pulse Rate & Blood Pressure
- Concept Check: Cardio System
The Respiratory System
- Concept Check: Respiratory System
The Reproductive System
- Coloring Diagrams: Male Anatomy Female Anatomy
- Concept Check: Reproductive System (packet)
The Nervous & Endocrine Systems
- Concept Check: Body Communication
- Quiz: Neurotoxins