Frequently Asked Questions

Frequently Asked Questions 
How do I acquire my transcripts?
Transcripts are only kept at Lincoln for five years.  If you have graduated within five years, you can contact Geri Valles at Lincoln HS or email her at [email protected] for assistance.
If you graduated more than five years ago, you must obtain your transcript through LAUSD. 
How do I acquire an old yearbook?
Many yearbooks are still available for previous years. Contact the Student Store at Lincoln first and if it's not available, contact, Luz Lopez of the Alumni Association for information about acquiring yearbooks.  
How do I change my SLC?
Speak with your counselor.  Attached is the request to change SLC form.