Quarantine and Isolation Instructions
QUARANTINE - If a student or staff member is exposed to someone who tested positive for COVID-19 they will be asked to quarantine for 10 days.
- VACCINATED INDIVIDUALS
- If a student or staff member is exposed and is fully vaccinated, they will not be asked to quarantine as long as they do not have any symptoms.
- UNVACCINATED INDIVIDUALS
- Quarantine instructions will be given to you when you pick up your child or we will email them to you. The instructions are linked below.
- Quarantined individuals will be asked to test for COVID-19 on Day 5 or later. If the test results are negative, the person can return to school on Day 8. All individuals can return to school after Day 10, as long as they have not developed symptoms.
ISOLATION - If a student or staff member becomes sick with COVID-19 symptoms or if they test positive for COVID-19, they will be asked to isolate for 10 days or longer if symptoms persist.
- Vaccination status does not affect the isolation order from the Department of Public Health.
- Isolation instructions will be given to the student or staff member when they become ill or will be emailed to the person. The instructions are linked below.
For any questions, please contact Soraya Drew, Assistant Principal, at (323) 441-4625 or email email@example.com