Quarantine and Isolation Instructions
- VACCINATED and UNVACCINATED INDIVIDUALS
- If a student or staff member is exposed, they will not be asked to quarantine as long as they do not have any symptoms but they will be asked to wear a mask at all times.
ISOLATION - If a student or staff member becomes sick with COVID-19 symptoms or if they test positive for COVID-19, they will be asked to isolate for 10 days or longer if symptoms persist.
- Vaccination status does not affect the isolation order from the Department of Public Health.
- Isolation instructions will be given to the student or staff member when they become ill or will be emailed to the person. The instructions are linked below.
- On DAY 5, if the person no longer has symptoms, they can take an antigen test at GAGE MIDDLE SCHOOL, and if the test is negative, they can return to school on DAY 6.
- If a person still has symptoms on DAY 5, they will be asked to remain at home till at least DAY 10. Students and staff can return to school on DAY 11.
For any questions, please contact Soraya Drew, Assistant Principal, at (323) 441-4625 or email [email protected]