Return to Campus Information (Updated 6/15/2021)
Summer School: Credit Recovery June 22 - July 23, 2021
Lincoln Students register today with your counselor!
2021-2022 School year begins: Monday, August 16, 2021
9th Grade - ACE Bridge Program August 4-6; 9:00 am - 3:00 pm.
9th Grade Orientation & Business Day - Saturday, August 7, 2021 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
12th Grade Business Day - Wednesday, August 11, 2021 8:00 am - 11:00 am
11th Grade Business Day - Wednesday, August 11, 2021 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
10th Grade Business Day - Thursday, August 12, 2021 8:00 am - 11:00 am
Senior Day: Senior Portraits, Cap n' Gown, Class Rings & much more
Saturday, August 7, 2021: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm, more details in Schoology coming soon.
Look for updates and messages on Schoology during the Summer.
CLICK HERE FOR --->
STUDENTS NOT RETURNING TO CAMPUS
Parents, please click here to find out more information about the Distance Learning Schedule starting on 4/27/21.
RETURNING TO CAMPUS STUDENTS WITH ADVISORY H
HYBRID ORANGE GROUP
Parents, please use the links below to find out more information about your child's Orange Cohort Schedule starting on Tuesday, 4/27/21 for 9th graders and Thursday, 4/29/21 for 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th-grade students.
RETURNING TO CAMPUS STUDENTS WITH ADVISORY L
HYBRID GREY GROUP
Parents, please use the links below to find out more information about your child's Gray Cohort Schedule starting on Wednesday, 4/28/21 for 9th graders and Friday, 4/30/21 for 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th-grade students.Campus Map of Entrances/Exits and Directions for Walking
- All visitors and staff are screened for symptoms of COVID-19.
- All staff, visitors, and students are required to wear a mask while on campus. Masks will be provided to anyone who needs one.
- LAUSD will be testing all students and staff before they can come back to school.
- We have strengthened our visitor guidelines to help protect our students.
- Lincoln High School has designated areas in the school that will be used for isolating people who have COVID-19 symptoms from other students and staff.
- We have increased our thorough disinfecting and cleaning processes throughout the school, including bathrooms and offices.
- New hospital-grade air conditioning filters were installed throughout the campus.
- We have been in close contact with our Local District Operations staff and the Los Angeles County Public Health Department staff, to stay up to date with the latest outbreak information and follow the latest practices to limit the spread of COVID-19.
Where can my child get a COVID-19 test?
Use the LAUSD Appointment Scheduler to make an appointment at any of the surrounding schools in our area.
We advise parents or guardians to call their child’s pediatrician first to discuss their child’s symptoms. If parents need resources for medical care they may call the school at (323) 441-4600, and we will refer the family to health services.
Should I be concerned about the coronavirus? How dangerous is it? Is it treatable? What are the symptoms?
Children’s Hospital of Los Angeles has a separate blog post that helps explain the basics of the novel coronavirus available here: What You Should Know About the Novel Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
The situation is likely to continue changing as more information and facts about the new virus emerge. For the most current information, visit the CDC website: www.cdc.gov.